Tygwella is a recently re-furbished luxury 5 bedroom Holiday Home, situated adjacent to the National Trust headland at Porthcothan Bay on the beautiful North Cornwall Coast.
The house has been designed with large families or groups of friends in mind, with plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms, spacious outdoor terraces and decking, all equipped to a high standard to ensure that you have a great holiday.
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom - Kingsize bed. The light and airy Master Bedroom was designed to capture the full beauty of Porthcothan Bay, with Bifold doors at one end, and its own 30 square metre terrace with stunning sea views. It has a luxury bathroom attached, with a roll top bath and large walk in shower.
- Bedroom 2 - Double Bed with sea views
- Bedroom 3 - Superking bed with stunning views of the river valley and French doors onto the deck
- Bedroom 4 - Twin room with views of the river valley, also with French doors onto the deck
- Bedroom 5 - Twin room (or Superking)
4 Bathrooms, all with showers, and two with baths. There is a pressurised hot water system with a 450L tank to ensure plenty of hot water and pressure in the showers!
Sitting room - With sea views and bifold doors onto the deck. The sitting room is also equipped with a 40" TV and Sonos music player with ceiling speakers
Dining Room - Light Oak dining table with seating for 10
Kitchen - Fully equipped with Halogen hob, twin fan ovens, American Fridge Freezer and dishwasher
Utility room - Washing machine and tumble dryer
Outside - 40 square metre deck with large outdoor table and reclining chairs, with stunning sea and river valley views. Barbecue, Jacuzzi 6 person Hot Tub (additional £130 service charge) and large fenced/walled garden
Gated Car Park, with parking for 3-4 cars
The house has central and underfloor heating as well as high speed, unlimited WiFi
A maximum of 2 dogs are welcome, however we do ask that they are not allowed on the beds or the sofas and chairs